*** Click here to join the ECGI Community platform ***
*** You can log in here if you have already joined ***
The ECGI Community is an engagement and collaboration platform open to all those with an interest in corporate governance. This replaces the ECGI Yahoo list which was established in 2002.
It is an independent platform (separate to the ECGI website) for sharing knowledge, best practices, articles, announcements, events, ideas and for communicating with other members of the ECGI community (individually or within groups).
ECGI will be using this platform to keep community members updated on ECGI events and activities but it is no longer one-way traffic. It will serve as a noticeboard, discussion forum and collaboration platform for the ECGI network.
The list encourages contributions on:
- Conference and workshop announcements on corporate governance and related topics
- Corporate governance news and announcements
- Corporate governance questions (e.g. "I am looking for empirical evidence on voting power concentration in Europe, can someone please send me a reference?")
- Selection of textbooks and other teaching material for corporate governance courses
- Books and/or papers you have read and you would like to comment on
- Occasional promotion of your own publications and working papers
- Ideas relating to research questions, availability of data, project suggestions
The ECGI Community is open, meaning that all community members can view its contents. It is also moderated which means that messages may be deleted or refused by community managers if deemed inappropriate.
Joining the Community
To view messages posted on the ECGI Community and to post them yourself, you need to join the Group on the Mobilize platform. Click here for the registration form. Subscription is free.
Engaging with the Community
Some of the things you can do:
- Reply from wherever you are - you'll receive updates directly to your inbox and you can reply from wherever you are - just like an email. You can manage your settings if you do not want to receive all notifications.
- Log in to your community home - Browse for new discussions, events and tap into community resources. You can also search members, see their profiles and start a private chat.
- Be engaged and start new discussions related to your research, business, interests questions or challenges you’re facing. Post details of relevant events that you are organising or projects that you are working on.
To join the ECGI Community register here: https://ecgi.mobilize.io/registrations/groups/31633
Click here for ECGI Community Rules and Guidelines
Professor of Finance | IE Business School | Madrid
General Manager | ECGI