The event was organized by CSEF jointly with Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) and the Stanford Institute for Theoretical Economics at Stanford University (SITE).
The conference, held in Capri on 8-9 September 2016, aimed to bring together researchers from financial and labor economics to discuss issues from the point of view of both disciplines.
Possible issues include:
- role of employees in the governance and financing of companies;
- response of wages and employment to financial shocks;
- risk sharing arrangements between firms and workers;
- financial development, job reallocation and employment growth, - effects of regulation of financial markets on industrial relations;
- human capital, portfolio choice and asset pricing.