Dominique Damon : An international industrial career as the head of listed groups (London, Paris, New York, Zurich) and a world-class LBO. These include:
- Danone Group, Director of Industrial Operations and Logistics
- Carnaud Kerplas, Chief Executive Officer
- Alusuisse-Lonza (CH.Zurich), Executive Vice President and CEO
- Rhône-Poulenc Chimie, Chairman and CEO
- Impress Group (NL. Amsterdam), Chairman and CEO
Dominique Damon created Evalind International in 2004. Evalind International acts as a strategic, financial and governance advisor to large international groups as well as family-owned enterprises.
Dominique Damon has over 25 years experience as both an executive and non-executive board member for a variety of entities across the globe. Her current mandates include:
- Daher Company S.A.
- Tessenderlo Chemie B.V.
- Director of French Institute of Directors (IFA), Treasurer & member of the management board
- Member of the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and member of the board of directors of associated entities:
- the Paris Arbitration and Mediation Centre
- the Centre for the study of Business law and
- the ESCP - Europe business school
She holds diplomas in Experimental Psychology (PhD), Economics and Finance.
- "Performance et Equilibre, une dynamique pour l?entreprise industrielle", Village Mondial (Pearson 2002)
- "Mondialisation : Réconcilier la France avec la Compétitivité", Institut Montaigne (2006)
- Officier de la Légion d?Honneur de la France
- Doctor Honoris Causa from Sheffield Hallam University
- Foreign Commerce Advisor for the French Republic